You have a unique opportunity to join Boone County Bank as a Universal Banker and you will be the initial contact to our valued customers. You will greet customers with a welcoming smile and perform all the duties of bank customer service, including assisting customers with their accounts and needed banking services. It is essential that you enjoy working with people.
• While running an inside or drive-through teller window, provide services to customers with accuracy, professionalism and a high level of service
• Answer customer inquiries regarding products while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies
• Identify customers’ potential product and service needs
• Balance customer transactions and adhere to all bank procedural controls
• Answer incoming telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner
• High school diploma
Skills and Competencies:
• Basic computer skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work with money transactions with high degree of accuracy
Boone County Bank is looking for a candidate committed to helping customers reach their financial goals by understanding and meeting customer needs.
Full time benefits include health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation/holidays, ESOP and other benefits.
Apply and submit your resume online or by mail to:
PO Box 109, Albion, NE 68620
Madison County Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Disabled/Women/Veterans