SEARCHING FOR A CAREER THAT OFFERS UNLIMITED GROWTH POTENTIAL AND DIVERSE PLUMBING WORK WHILE BEING PART OF AN AMAZING COMPANY CULTURE? WE’VE GOT THIS.
Position Title: Service Plumber
Position Type: Full-time, permanent
ABOUT THE JOB
· Do you want to work for a small, dynamic company with unlimited growth potential?
· Do you want to expand your knowledge of the plumbing trades?
· At the end of the day do you enjoy the feeling of accomplishment that comes along with resolving a stressful situation for someone?
· Do you want to surround yourself with people who are constantly growing and challenging themselves in order to provide better solutions for their customers and better lives for themselves and their families?
· Does the idea of no two days the same sound like your jam?
If this sounds like you, read on!
ABOUT SPEED SERVICES:
Speed Services, LLC headquartered in Albion, NE started off as a drain cleaning company, but quickly expanded into a full-service plumbing, sewer and septic company serving residential, commercial, and municipal customers within an hour of Albion. We are proud of where we started and are excited to see how far Speed Services can grow.
As an out-of-the-box company we have a different perspective on plumbing and it shows by our vast number of returning customers and new referrals. As part of a professional team, Speed Services is willing and able to solve the toughest plumbing challenges.
Speed Services is proud of our commitment to our customers, coworkers, and community.
Whether it’s honing our sling shot skills, an after-hours dove hunt, assisting with Sunday service at church or volunteering with little league; we strive for a meaningful life for those around us.
Speed Services is committed to the advancement of the trades and we know the best plumbers come in all shapes and sizes. We welcome all people who are passionate about the plumbing trade to apply.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
· You want to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic company with big goals
· You are able to look problems in the eye, find the root cause and see a solution
· Challenges are an opportunity for your positive attitude to shine as you work through them
· You are an active listener and are able to communicate with all types of people under their varying levels of stressful situations
· You are passionate about your craft; you are a lifelong learner
· You pride yourself on quality work even if no one else will see it
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
● Dispatch to and accurately troubleshoot plumbing, drain or septic service calls including but not limited to: drain cleaning, plumbing leaks, no hot water, fixture issues (toilet, faucet, tub, etc.)
● Effectively communicate your findings and provide repair options to the customer
● Complete the repairs sold per company standards
● Document job notes and work completed using our CRM software
● Work closely with our Dispatch team in order to maximize schedule efficiency and customer communication
● Continue to grow and evolve your technical skills within the plumbing trade
● Maintain an average 4.8/5.0 score on Google reviews by taking responsibility for the customer experience and following company standards to ensure satisfaction
● As needed, cross train and assist the project or underground teams with projects
● Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role including experience with drain machines, sewer cameras, pipe and fixture repairs.
● Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to work
● Ability to pass a pre-employment background/drug screen
· Understanding of Industry Standard Plumbing Codes
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
● Ability to contribute to a high-functioning team as well as working independently
● Familiarity with CRM service software, i.e. Service Titan, Service Fusion, etc would be nice.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
● Medical benefits including health insurance through an HRA
● Supplemental plans available
● Structured wage/bonus and improvement plan
● Affordable housing options
● Paid Time Off
● Paid Holidays
● Professional uniform & apparel provided
● Fully stocked snack bar
If this sounds like you, let’s talk! Give us a call at 402-395-8188 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will be posted until filled.
Want to know about why you’ll love working for Speed Services? Check out our website at www.speedservices.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!