join our team
For over two decades, the Boone County Economic Development Agency (BCDA) has served as Boone County’s economic development authority. BCDA is among the best places to work in the county and prides itself on its innovative, creative, and mission-focused operations.
- Boone County Promotion
- Business Recruitment, Retention, Expansion, And Transition
- Next-Generation Business And Community Leadership Development
- Community Collaborations
- Workforce Development And Support
With dedicated and knowledgeable professionals committed to Boone County’s economic success, BCDA helps businesses find the resources they need to make relocation and expansion successful endeavors.
BCDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, or against otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities.
BCDA offers a range of benefits to support you inside and outside of work. The benefits listed below are for employees working 32+ hours each week.
- Paid time off accrued monthly
- 11 paid Federal holidays
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave after 1 year of employment
- Health Insurance Stipend
- $100 monthly cell phone stipend
- IRA option with employers match up to 3%
- Community Service/Volunteer Leave for approved activities
Diversity & Inclusion
At BCDA, our goal is to create an environment where people are valued and feel like they belong. We encourage people to be their authentic selves and work together to leverage our collective differences and similarities as strengths.