Location: Albion, Nebraska
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Associates Degree in ECE or related field
preferred or High School Diploma/GED
Sector: Early Childhood
Salary: $15.50-$17.00 an hour; based upon education and experience
$3,000 Signing Bonus
Seeking an individual committed to high quality early childhood education, with the ability to plan and lead in one of our
Young Toddler classrooms, 15 months-24 months. This position will work an alternating schedule of 7:30-4 and 9:00-
Candidate should be flexible, creative, self-motivated, patient, and have excellent written and verbal communication
● Plan and implement developmentally appropriate classroom activities that will enhance the social-emotional, physical,
language, and cognitive development of each child.
● Develop developmentally appropriate lesson plans with goals, objectives, activities, and outcomes for children and
implement them intentionally.
● Develop and maintain an attractive and stimulating learning environment that encourages each child’s independence
and self-selection of activities.
● Provide opportunities for each child to develop a positive self-image and experience success.
● Observe, assess, and document each child’s skills, behavior, growth, and development.
● Assist children in the smooth, daily transitions including those from home to Boone Beginnings as well as between
● Ensure that all children are always under appropriate supervision and guidance.
● Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy classroom environment.
● Ensure all center policies are followed and Nebraska childcare regulations are met.
● Schedule and meet with parents regularly about their child’s progress.
● Encourage parent participation in program activities and in implementing education activities for their children at
● Develop effective partnerships with parents.
● Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher
● Supervise Assistant Teacher, Support Staff, and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities,
hygiene, and safety standards.
● Serve as a model and coach for support staff.
● Delegate responsibilities to the support staff as appropriate.
● Maintain confidentiality.
● Maintain daily attendance and CACFP food counts.
● Ensure the timely completion of necessary paperwork, including developmental assessments, lesson plans,
● Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement and attend in-service
● Perform other duties as assigned within the scope of the job description.
Education and Experience Requirements
● A Bachelor’s or Associates degree in early childhood education or other degree that meets state childcare licensing
requirement preferred or;
● Two years of experience in early childhood group setting preferred.
● A High School diploma or GED required
● Must clear full background check.
● Must pass health screening.
Additional Knowledge and Skills
● Knowledge of early childhood curriculum and developmentally appropriate practice.
● Ability and willingness to remain abreast of developments in the child development field to enhance professional
growth and development.
● Ability to actively interact with children, including bending, kneeling, sitting on the floor, lifting, climbing, and
● Knowledge of Nebraska childcare licensing requirements.
● Ability to work as a cooperative and supportive team member.
● Ability to manage time.
● Ability to communicate with others both verbally and in writing.
● Ability to obtain infant/child CPR and first aid certification, Safe with You certification, and other state requirements.
● Ability to lift, carry, and move center/classroom equipment and supplies up to a minimum of 40 pounds.
• Paid time off and holidays
• Flexible schedules
• Monday through Friday work schedule
• Childcare discount
How to Apply
• Visit https://boonebeginnings.com/careers/ to complete an application.
• Submit completed application to email@example.com