Currently seeking a creative, motivated, patient, and driven individual to join our center. This individual must be willing to work
under the direction of the Teachers while engaging with children in the classroom.
This position will be working alongside Teachers in the one year old and two year old classroom. This individual will engage in play
with the children each day through activities, free play, as well as structured activities. This person will also be responsible in assisting
in meals, nap, and changing diapers.
This position will work four 10-hour days a week, 7:30am-5:30pm with a rotating day off.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 1-2 years of professional childcare experience or working towards an Early Childhood degree
• Must clear full background check.
• Must pass health screening.
Additional Knowledge and Skills
• Ability and willingness to learn about early childhood curriculum and developmentally appropriate early childhood practices.
• Knowledge of childcare state licensing requirements.
• Ability to work as a cooperative and supportive team member.
• Ability to actively interact with children, including bending, kneeling, sitting on the floor, lifting, climbing, and walking.
• Ability to obtain infant/child first aid and CPR certification and other state requirements.
• Ability to communicate with others both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to lift, carry, and move center/classroom equipment and supplies up to a minimum of 40 pounds.
• Paid time off.
• Flexible schedules
• Monday through Friday
• Discounted childcare
How to Apply
• Visit https://boonebeginnings.com/careers/ to complete an application.
• Submit completed application to director@boonebeginning