Auto parts as a career? With the right company, it’s a great gig! For nearly 100 years, Arnold Motor Supply has provided amazing career opportunities for those who really like:
- Being part of a team that feels like family
- The possibility of turning a passion into a career. If you’re not already a parts genius, we’ll help you get there.
- To solve problems and gain a huge sense of accomplishment by helping people
These things are the at the heart of what makes a great Counter Professional in one of the 70 locations of our Midwest-based company. We like to keep things simple – we focus on relationships, expertise, and service.
What’s in it for you? Here are a few things to consider:
- More than 85% of our current managers were promoted from within our company. We’ll teach you our business and give you plenty of opportunity to take your growth as far as you want.
- We’re not the biggest auto parts place, but we’re the best for people who want something different – dare we say “better?” Our focus is people – our customers and the Arnold Motor Supply team. Plus, you could become one of our full-time employees who own the company, which we think is cool.
- Pay and benefits are important, and we must do well in this category – we have a VERY long average tenure. (Disclaimer – None of us own yachts or jets, but we could probably get parts to repair some of them!).
- We are regularly named a Top Workplace, and we have no plans of that changing.
If this sounds like something you’d like to explore, we’d welcome your application!
- Auto parts knowledge or experience is great, but we’d be happy to teach you
- Team is important (as in family)!
- Prefer to receive great service (we do, so we make sure we PROVIDE exceptional service)
- Lifting of a minimum of 50 pounds; standing, lifting, twisting, bending, walking and sitting
- Basic computer proficiency: ability to utilize telephone