Full Job Description
Immediate openings for Caregivers!
Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world?
Are you ready to serve a population who needs you right now?
#BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver!
We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities. By joining the “A” team, you will have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life for those you serve by working for one of the fastest-growing international home care companies with over 25 years of experience.
Here’s Why Caregivers Like Working for Right at Home:
- Earn competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- PAID training and development
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Weekly Pay
- Mobile clock in /out
- Make a difference and give back to those who need your most
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role as a caregiver, you will have the chance to perform personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living, which include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with transferring/moving client from place to place throughout their home
- Performing housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Dementia care
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Must be able to lift/move 50 lbs without assistance
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Pass a background check
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.