Applied Connective Technologies
Job Title: Level 1 IT Technician
Classification: Full-Time Employee
Days/Hours Per Week: Mon. – Fri., 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Start Date: Immediate
Join a dynamic locally owned and operated technology group as a Level 1 IT Technician.
With offices in Albion, Columbus, and Fullerton, Nebraska, Applied Connective provides innovative IT, communication, surveillance, security, and technical solutions to a growing list of commercial clients throughout the region, and this rapid growth necessitates bringing new talent onto our team.
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated, hardworking, and technology-savvy candidate to take on a key role as a Level 1 IT Technician.
This will be a full-time position with standard hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and the candidate will be working in our office in Columbus.
As a Level 1 IT Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Adding, deleting, and moving network users in Active Directory
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting printers (local and network), Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, etc.), scanners, and other workstation hardware
- Checking Zenith console and assigning work as needed to other technicians
- Eliminating malware with various removal tools
- Copying and moving profiles from non-domain accounts to domain accounts
- Troubleshooting email and internet connectivity issues, i.e., Exchange, POP3, SMTP account setup
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, and other electronic media
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers
- Provide basic training to clients on the use of systems and applications as related to Internet
- Identify and correct or advise on operational issues in client computer systems
Qualified applicants must:
- Be self-motivated, efficient, hardworking, organized, detail-oriented, and extremely reliable
- Be able to work independently and efficiently, without the need for constant supervision, to meet deadlines
- Be able to promptly answer support-related email, phone calls, and other electronic communications
- Be able to perform light lifting, up to roughly 25 lbs.
- Have experience with hardware and software issues
- Demonstrate proficiency in Internet-related applications, such as email clients, TFP clients, and web browsers
- Demonstrate excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Be able to interpret reported issues and understand the urgency of any reported issues
- Have a working knowledge of Active Directory membership/domain joins, profile structure, and registry edits
- Understand print servers, malware removal tools, DSL and cable connection types and setup, smartphone setup and troubleshooting, TCP/IP configuration, and OS and application operations
Prior IT experience is preferred but not required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will promptly review your submission.
To apply for this job please visit appliedconnective.com.