Website Applied Connective Technologies
Innovative solutions. Professional service.
Classification: Full-Time Employee
Days/Hours Per Week: Mon. – Fri., 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Start Date: Immediate
This will be a full-time position with standard hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and involves frequent travel as well as occasional overnight stays. Valid driver’s license required.
AS A GENERAL TECHNICIAN, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Installing and terminating low-voltage cabling (Cat6, coax, etc.)
- Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks, etc.)
- Mounting surveillance, access control, and audio/video equipment
- Executing customized project plans on various job sites
- Providing thorough and accurate documentation
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be self-motivated, efficient, hardworking, detail-oriented, and extremely reliable
- Be comfortable with heights and working from ladders/lifts
- Be able to follow specific instructions accurately and read/write notes
- Be adept at one-the-spot problem solving, basic math, and working around obstacles
- Be proficient in blueprint reading and detail drawings
- Be task-oriented while exhibiting superior work ethic, integrity, and efficiency in meeting deadlines
- Adhere to OSHA safety standards
- Have basic knowledge of the correct use of hand tools
- Have a thorough understanding of how to safely operate scissor lifts and ladders
- Thrive in a fast-paced, hands-on environment
- Exhibit the ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct themselves in a professional and friendly manner
- Be able to meet physical requirements for this position (stand, kneel, climb, lift, etc.)
Knowledge and experience in construction is a plus. Prior technical experience is preferred but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com