HWY 14 Brewing Company
HWY 14 Brewing Company is Hiring!
Location: 134 S. 4th Street, Albion, NE 68620
Hwy 14 Brewing is seeking attentive, positive, and personable bartenders/servers who will be responsible for working in close cooperation with brewery managers/owners, other bartenders/servers, and customers. Exceeding guest expectations by providing exemplary service is of high importance. Working in an atmosphere where great beer will be made and lots of fun will be had!
- Possessing a strong aptitude for multi-tasking and being able to work effectively with co-workers, owners, and customers.
- Welcoming, acknowledging, and greeting all guests who come into the brewery; engaging guests in conversation and making them feel appreciated.
- Ensuring that customers receive an efficient and prompt service.
- Taking and serving food orders and beverage orders from guests.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels for the bar as well as keeping an eye on tap levels of craft-beer. Restocking kegs and the bar when necessary. No lifting of kegs will be required.
- Learning POS (point of sale system), handling customer tabs and money, and processing all credit card payments.
- Checking customer’s ID to confirm that they are legally able to consume alcohol.
- Washing glasses, dishware, and utensils as needed; helping to maintaining the cleanliness of the brewery and will be asked to help with cleaning before and after each shift.
- Following all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverages (will be training on this prior to starting).
- Advertise, recommend, and market menu options to customers to increase guest satisfaction; aptitude to learn about different craft-beers being served in brewery.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of all craft-beer prices and promotions including food specials and happy hour specials.
- At times, helping to close the brewery at the end of a shift by switching off lights and ensuring that building is locked and secure.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Able to remain standing and walking around for large portion of shift.
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push and pull chairs, bar-stools, and tables around.
- Ability to work under pressure amid distractions, music, and interruptions; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility to work assignments and work schedule.
- Friendly and courteous manner.
- Yearly employee appreciation night
- Bonuses based on company and employee performance.
- 1-2 t-shirts provided by brewery to wear on shifts.
- Competitive hourly wage plus tips.
*For more information on hours and if interested, please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com